Friday, April 25, 2008

Bra Shopping! Oh what fun!

Payton and I went bra shopping today. Let me rephrase that... I went bra shopping, Payton unfortunately had to come with me. It is really depressing to bra shop when you have to shop for a new bra with a cup size less then an A. Yes...I'm a negative A. Let me just say now how much I hate bra shopping! Needless to say, I brought at least 20 bras into the dressing room so that I didn't have to keep doing the walk of shame across the department store with my pathetic little bras in tow. Payton was patient as I tried on the vast amount of bras, until the last five or so. Finally, in a very load voice, she said...."Mom, are you done trying on all your BOOBS yet?" And thus concluded the the day of bra shopping. (Still haven't found a bra!)

2 comments:

Castiel Moyes said...

That is really funny! Sometimes I would take being a smaller size if it meant I was smaller all around!

Rich and Andrea said...

Hey I've been trying to leave you comments, what's wrong with your settings?