Saturday, July 12, 2008

Avory turns 12!

This is a catch up blog entry. I have been going like crazy! But I didn't want to miss telling everyone that my oldest daughter has turned 12, which is a rather big birthday! Isn't she cute! We went to the Mac cosmedic store and had make overs. She now gets to wear make-up. She is good about not wearing to much most days.
We rented out the roller rink for her birthday. She had about 13 friends come to her party. We had a blast! (I'm surprised that most kids these days don't know how to roller skate! Let's just say they were schooled by this "old lady!") This is a picture of Avory's best friend Rylie Spencer and of Miss Kylee Bolinger!

Avory as graduated from 6th grade and entered into YWs! I must be getting old to have children this old!

No comments: