Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I survived Girl's Camp 2008!

These are my Beavercreek girls! We had a good time this year. Lots of fun and very little drama! Always a good thing. Megan and I voted ourselves the HOTTEST camp leaders up at Camp Melacoma. We played make-up and hair one day while the girls were in certification. It was fun!

I tried archery. Look at that form! Too bad I couldn't hit the target!
Here is Avory's hair and McKenna Fox's hair before our skit. It had nothing to do with the skit. They just thought it was fun! Cool aye?

Bishop's Day: We had a hula hoop contest. I didn't do to bad! I still got it!
So we did have a little drama....oh no! A SNAKE! Scary! Taking a picture of her crying made her laugh though! haha!
Only one minor injury.....what?....it's okay......it's just a little flesh wound! haha! (It's not real. It was for 1st aid certification.)
So glad I'm done with camp. Now I can focus on the rest of my summer!

2 comments:

Castiel Moyes said...

That last picture seriously freaked me out for a second! I want to go next year! I loved girls camp and it looks like so much fun.

Super Cooper said...

Im sure you were such a fun camp Mom! I went for 1 day and woke up to snow WHATEVER!! You will have to ask Megan Clegg if she remembers me from primary about10 years ago.(wow thats crazy) Anyway, take care.

Heather