Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Girls Get Away

These are just some fun pictures of me and my 3 best friends, Kati Morris, Crissy Spencer, and Kylee Wilcox. Every year for Crissy's birthday, we get away for a weekend at the beach.

This year the weather was SO beautiful! (Poor Kati got cut out of this picture!) I'm trying to take the picture and still be in it. haha!
Maybe it was a bit windy, that's all.


This picture is of me in my new long hair. I found a clip-in hair piece (Jessica Simpson) that gives me my dream long locks of hair! I'm so excited!



4 comments:

Sara said...

i love your blog- i think i'm going to struggle with the facebook thing since i'm so into my own blog- i like the format. but i can see where facebook would be fun for quick updates and hellos.

looks like your family has done some fun things this year! and how fun to get away to the beach with your beautiful friends- i know that girl...kylee:)

Anonymous said...

The long hair was from the late 80s or early 90s......now that's how I remember you....HAHAHAHAHA

Actually, you had long hair in 94 when we came up after my mission....HAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

Now that's the Cami that I remembered from the 80s and 90s...

hahahaha

Super Cooper said...

It is so fun to see you hanging out with the girls. Your family is growing up so fast! Were coming for thanksgiving, maybe we can come and see you. Sargents