Sunday, December 14, 2008

A quick catch up!

Thanksgiving: Thanksgiving was great! Shera and Ben and their boys came to our house for a week. This "lush" is Cannon (Shera's kid). He topped off the evening with a drink! haha!

My dad and his wife came over for dinner also.

I had to have a kid stand next to my beautiful, perfectly done, turkey, so I could appreciate it forever and ever. So Brig got the honor.


Dave cut the turkey, and ate 1/3 or it as he did so.



For a Personal Progress goal, Avory helped plan out the details of Thanksgiving dinner, and set the table. So we had to get a picture!


My pies turned out beautifully too. Avory is making the green bean casserole, an essential part of any good Mormon Thanksgiving dinner. (She looks thrilled!)


The kids took over the camera one day and captured these wonderful pictures of me and Shera! Nice, hah?


My Birthday: I turned 33 years old this year. (Not 6, as the candles portray!) Shera made me this fabulous mint ice cream cake to enjoy.


Halloween Night: Avory went as a girl from the 80's with her best friend Rylee Spencer. It was scary how much she looked like me in the 80's. It was easy to do their hair! It all came back to me....hair spray, tease, hair spray, and more hair spray!

Kelton was to cool to dress up as anything. So he just spiked his hair and put orange coloring in it!


Brynn-ie was a hobo. She reminded me of Pig Pen from Charilie Brown.

Brigham made an excellent mummy! He really got into it.

And Payton was the Little Mermaid. She made the perfect Ariel!













3 comments:

Super Cooper said...

It was good to see you comment on my blog! Brad was reading your comment over my shoulder and i wont tell you what he said:)It was something like up yours.LOL. We love you guys.

Castiel Moyes said...

You and your sister look so much alike! And your Thanksgiving meal looked delicious!

mom and dad said...

Payton is so cute as Ariel. Your fake blow even tops the ones I make people do for pictures.