Friday, January 23, 2009

Christmas Day (Night) 2008

We attended my in-laws house for Christmas dinner and present opening. This is me and Dave attempting to be is some of the holiday pictures together. Payton was unaware of the picture taking, unfortunately.

This picture represents our typical big family Christmas program. These are the older boys, pretending to sing the songs, looking at the music, but not singing. Nana is running around in the background with her head chopped off, and Parker (little kid in green) is running around distracting everyone. I love it!

These were my favorite presents I got for Christmas! Silly girls.


This is Nana, opening her "practical" present from us. If you ever ask her what she wants for Christmas, it's always something practical. This year it was book ends. Exciting isn't it!



And then you have Dad (papa). He wanted a new fishing rain hat and a book about curing salmon eggs. Diane, I'm putting this picture on here for you! I know you'll appreciate it! LOL!





No comments: