Friday, January 23, 2009

To wear skinny jeans or not....that is the question!

These are the skinny jeans that I got on clearance for $6 at Target. I can't decide if I should actually wear them in public or not. Haha! I have the hips of all hips and I've always said that NOBODY looks good in skinny jeans. However, for $6, I thought, maybe I could them off....LOL!

I don't know? What do you think? Longer shirt needed? Or just less hip needed? LOL! (I can't wait to see comments on this one. Be gentle, but truthful!)


4 comments:

DianeM said...

Man, I feel like I've been reading your blog all morning and the posts just keep coming. Nice work. I'll only do one, long, comment however. Thanks for all the pics, especially the one with Dad's "special" gifts. I nearly had a heart attack when I read the title "Brig turns 10" because I thought for a second it was today!! Then I remembered what a stellar aunt I am and that I did, in fact, call him on his real b-day, over a month ago (you big slacker). Also, I am shocked tha Kelton didn't get his door decorated. You should make it up to him and decorate it one morning for fun. Like on his half b-day. Anyway, about the jeans. Because you are wearing them with boots, I like them. My hatred of skinny jeans is that they usually make your legs look wider up top because they're so narrow at the ankles. Not so with the boots. So nice work. They look great. $6 well spent. And come see me soon. I always have to add that in:)

mom and dad said...

The skinny jeans look great. I agree about the boots. They offset the hips ( Which by the way aren't very big(.

Super Cooper said...

O-kay, the fact that you have 5 kids and can wear skinny jeans is amazing!!! You look awesome:) Im a little angry about that right now, but ill get over it. Miaa ya.

Sara said...

work it girl! work those skinny jeans!