Friday, January 23, 2009

Oops! I skipped Christmas Morning!

6:30 am, after sending them back to bed at 3:30 am. All kids are to jump in our bed Christmas morning so that we can turn on lights and get the camera's ready! I love tradition. My siblings and I did this also as kids!

This is the first few minutes of seeing the presents. Total chaos! It was...even though you can't tell by this picture. They all look so calm! haha.


Brig got a new camcorder, video game and a new robe.


Cade, my 22 year old brother, refused to wake up even though he was sleeping in the middle of the family room where we were opening presents. LOL!



Mom and Garhett were there too. Garhett doesn't like pictures, can you tell.




Kelton and his new clothes. He's SO cool.





Avory and her weirdness. She got this crazy robe and these crazy socks, and LOVEs them.





The dream barbie house.







And last of all...an ugly morning upshot picture of me. Yay! Thanks Brynn.









No comments: