Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mother's Day beach trip

For Mother's Day we headed down to Lincoln City, OR for a night. We had lots of fun and took these fun pictures. Brigham seems to have lost his head while we were there. But don't worry, we got it re-attached! We always said that Brigham was the kind of kid that could easily loose his head if it wasn't attached! Ooopps!
Brig also seems to have lost a little weight! Haha!

Avory was here, however, she had already gone back inside when these pictures were taken.
May 11, 2008


2 comments:

Castiel Moyes said...

Those pictures were a crack up! I love Lincoln City.

Rich and Andrea said...

K- Kelton looks awesome in that picture. And...oh my gosh...your beach trip is absolutely hilarious. I've never seen such funny pictures in my life. I'm totally doing that next time we go.