Monday, May 19, 2008

The roller coaster I call Payton!

Payton has just inherited Brynn's old bike. We put the training wheels back on it and let her give it a try. She was so proud and so happy, but as some of you know Payton, it doesn't take long for her to get upset and throw one of her lovely 3 -year- old tantrums. She charged into the house mad, announcing that she couldn't turn the "stupid pony bike!"

She then proceded to pout on the coach and yell, "I hate that stupid pony bike! I'm never riding it again!"


She wasn't excited about me following her around taking pictures of her throwing a fit either. This is her hiding from me! LOL!

Once I got her calmed down and offered to help teach her how to turn the "stupid pony bike" she was all smiles again! "I guess I don't hate my pony bike mom," she said. "I thought you said it was stupid," I said. "Only when it doesn't do what I say," she replied!
And thus the ups and downs of Payton Harris! I love her!

2 comments:

Castiel Moyes said...

Oh kids are SO much fun! At least she is cute!

Rachel said...

That's funny. I think Josie will be a little like that. Maybe because I was, or so I hear.