Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Triathlon Butterflies!

So the count down to running my triathlon is down to 3 days. Let me just tell you that every time I think about it I want to get sick and my bowels become very loose! What....to much information you say? I know, but it's the truth. I don't know why I'm so scared. Maybe it's because I know how much it is all going to hurt, and how my brain will constantly tell me to stop doing this to myself. It's also because my friend Sara Wilcox is starting at the same time as me, and I CAN NOT let her kill me! I know it's all suppose to be just about doing my personal best, but I can't help being a little competitive with the people I know. I don't have to win all my friends or anything, I just don't want to come in the last. I know someone has to, and I have a good chance of being that person, but I will admit that that would disappoint me. So think of me often on Saturday, and of how much pain I will be in from 9 am to 10:30-ish. Hopefully I won't drown.

3 comments:

DianeM said...

I'm so stinkin jealous you guys are all doing this! Good luck, I know you will rip it up! Bev and I had a good time reminiscing about coming across Dave and Ivan in the shower together "preparing" for an upcoming swim meet. Tell him not to do that again...EVER. Love you both!!

Rich and Andrea said...

So what the heck???? How did you guys do? You need to post these things if you're not going to return calls!

Castiel Moyes said...

I heard you did great! Congrats!